Performance Marketing Manager
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
Based in Stabio (Switzerland), we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Defining PPC and Display strategy for a global strategy European markets, including opportunities for customer acquisition growth primarily on Google (ranging from €200k - €300k monthly spend);
- Budgeting and forecasting search engine advertising targets, keeping in mind for customer acquisition, efficiency, visibility and traffic;
- Work closely with other biddable & media channels, such as Programmatic and Paid Social advertising to leverage channel synergies in a competitive landscape
- Evaluating and implementing PPC optimisations, tracking platforms and acquisition tools as per best practice;
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM strategy, account structure, campaign setup and optimisation;
- Work closely with the Marketing Intelligence team to leverage technology platforms, tools and web analytics to drive smart bidding campaign and LTV strategies
- Working closely with all partners to make sure all latest innovations, betas and products are implemented across all accounts;
- Keeping on top of the latest innovations in search marketing & testing these as appropriate;
- Organise and combine data points for audience targeting.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor Degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 3+ years of experience (minimum) with PPC marketing (AdWords: 2+ years, Facebook Ads: 1+ years)
- Expertise in bid and budget management of large volume of campaigns
- Advanced level skills in Excel
- Google AdWords Certified - Advanced (preferred)
- Detailed oriented with established knowledge of SEM processes
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!