Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Who we are
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
Based in Stabio (Switzerland), we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
What you will do
As SEO Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing company sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Use customer data to analyse the full impact of marketing activities for multiple marketing channels across assigned points of sale, and help define growth loops in all activities encompassing SEO
- Share your expertise and knowledge with other analytical functions across business to develop sound strategies to deliver on future projects.
- In-depth keyword research
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Split-testing similar pages
- Building natural backlinks
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Creating effective ranking strategies
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Compiling effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- At least 3 years of experience as SEO Manager
- Passion for deep analysis of web technologies & SEO
- A strong understanding of search engine crawlers
- Comfortable retrieving and analyzing data from Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, look-up function and conditional functions)
- Familiarity with log file analysis
- Experience with client & server side redirects, pagination, crawl budget, xml sitemaps
- Technical auditing experience on small to large web sites, both static and dynamic
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues on sites with tens of thousands to over 10 million pages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!