At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
Placed in Stabio (CH), we are one of the fastest growing company in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
We are looking for an energized and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to our CEO, Gabriele, to create the ideal environment for calm, productive work.
You'll master systems, schedules, and projects, and filter out distractions so Gabriele can proactively focus on Jobtome's vision and future.
We're looking for an intuitive, empathic and attentive team member.
A combination of Executive Assistant and company ambassador, the successful candidate will bring positive thinking, organizational smarts and a big picture understanding; a true innovative spirit to make the challenging appear seamless.
You won’t get detailed instructions for every task. Instead, you’ll be an extension of our CEO - making him more productive than he could be alone by providing the kind of intuitive support he may not even know he needs!
If you are a thorough, flexible, curious, creative, highly organized professional who is interested in digital and skilled at anticipating the needs of those around you, please apply now!
What you will do
- Prioritize and partner with CEO to make sure that all key objectives are addressed and handled in a timely manner.
- Work in a team composed of another assistant to the CEO
- Take part and set up meetings and calls, plan meeting agendas, take detailed meeting notes and follow up on CEO action items.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings – including weekly & monthly board & management meetings
- Plans, co-ordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedules are followed and respected. Fills a "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time
- Help organize critical work projects. While a lot of this role supports others, you will also run some projects from start to finish and work closely on many strategic matters.
- Communicate in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as partners, customers, and senior leaders.
- Represent our CEO by attending meetings in his absence
Who you are
- Previous PA/EA or project management experience is appreciated
- Proactive, positive and optimistic approach
- A natural ability to keep calm under pressure and a desire to have fun in what you do and with the people around you
- Sense of humor
- Highly resilient with a demonstrably strong work ethic, willingness to be adaptable and undertake a broad variety of tasks, ability to be flexible in working additional or unusual hours as and when required
- High integrity and discretion while handling confidential information
- High attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication in English and Italian
- Technologically confident, with skills in working with different packages including the Google suite, Excel and Power Point
- Confidence in holding someone accountable, even if they’re in an authority position
- Last but not least, someone who shares all our Core Values: Make an Impact, Hack the status quo, Be positive and spread energy, Get out of the building, Take care of each others.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!