Financial Planning Analyst
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for providing stakeholders with data, financial analyses and recommendations to help drive the company’s strategic goals.
This position is also responsible for analyzing and reporting historical trends and assisting in the development and coordination of annual budgets and forecasts.
He/She will define and articulate economically sound concepts and tools that will enable the company to formulate an effective business strategy and then translate that into tangible Business results.
The position requires an ambitious, strategically focused, senior finance professional who can demonstrate success in a SME, owner managed business where creative thinking and a dynamic approach is required and recognised.
The Financial Planning Analyst will report to the CEO.
What you will do
- Ensure alignment of the FP&A strategy with business requirements
- Defines, owns, runs and improves the overall budgeting & forecasting process
- Develop trended/benchmarked key performance metrics that will contribute to the profitable growth of the business.
- Provide metrics-based financial analysis to support decision-making in Jobtome’s areas
- Conduct ad hoc analyses and reporting to support strategic initiatives, investment decisions, and project management. This could include market and competitor analysis, benchmarking, etc.
- Use company data and business understanding to develop analytics that help senior management to understand key trends
- Work cross-functionally to create visibility into financial performance and understand key operational metrics within the organization to recommend new opportunities and risks
- Timely and accurate preparation, consolidation and presentation of work products including the annual business plan, quarterly and other interim forecasts of operations, capital expenditures, balance sheet items, and cash flow and related variance and trend analyses
Who we are looking for
- Terms like CAC, LTV and CPC are not new
- You are always up to date with all the aspects related to the internal teams that can affect the company’s budget, either critical situations or potential opportunities.
- You have an excellent knowledge of financial, fiscal and legal aspects and all things related to the smooth running of the company.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (C2 level)
- You have ability to communicate complex financial information to both finance professionals and non-specialists
Who you are
- Strong desire to make an impact!
- Master Degree or Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance
- Previously experience in the implementation of business and financial plans, forecast budget, working in teams with different owners
- At least 6+ years of experience investment banking, strategy consulting, and/or software startups
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!