Cloud DevOps Engineer
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
In order to join our Jobtome Team we are looking for a Cloud Devops Engineer with a background in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications. You will be responsible for supporting business users and for developing integration solutions based on vendor platform API. The ideal candidate is a Developer with 3+ years of experience in a similar role preferably working within an Agile team environment.
- Automate processes wherever feasible to increase agility and improve quality.
- Assist with the development of the Cloud Infrastructure DevOps pipeline to automate deployment of AWS and GCP infrastructure to ensure standardized, highly available, and secure solutions.
- Collaborate with Application Development teams on their CI/CD pipelines.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards.
- Engage additional teams (Security, Network, etc.) as appropriate and lead through resolution of issues.
- Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
- Maintain current understanding of AWS and GCP offerings with ability to implement relevant features.
- Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in cloud automation and provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to others, promoting an open DevOps culture.
- Previous experience with large-scale, high-availability, asynchronous, distributed systems
- Experience with one programming language such as Go, JS, Python, PHP
- Basic knowledge in Bash scripting
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- Write good documentation and self explanatory code
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with application monitoring in production environment
- Deep understanding of Software Development lifecycle
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with a public cloud provider like AWS or GCP
- A passion for security tools and best practices: OS hardening, vulnerability scanning, system auditing
- Experience with provisioning/configuration management using either Terraform, Ansible or an equivalent
- Knowledge of networking
- Contributing to open source projects that power cloud services
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging