Digital Marketing Manager
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
The Digital Marketing Manager at Jobtome will be a key role in order to boost our growth, while managing marketing activities in different countries.
Our Marketing Team is divided across three teams: Acquisition, Retention and Content. You’ll help us to scale our Acquisition efforts, leading a team of specialists.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will set strategy, manage budgets, and identify the best marketing channels for reaching potential users. You will manage channel partnerships, and work across the business to build not “one of the best”, but the Best job search engine in the world.
What you will do
- Manage a performance marketing team to implement marketing campaigns effectively and achieve targets across different Paid Channels (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliation)
- Create strategy for identifying, testing and evaluating new marketing channels and tactics in order to reach the 100 Million user goal
- Work with product and engineering teams to design and develop features and tools that improve user acquisition and retention KPIs
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimize marketing activities
- Understand customers needs and arise insights to improve targeting, segmentation, and end-to-end user experience to retain and convert customers
- Work with the Marketing team in order to maximize the lifetime value of our users: segmentation, data analysis, content strategy
- Educate the team on best practices and coach them in order to reach your team goals.
Who you are
An experienced performance marketer with:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing at a fast-growing company (preferred) or agency
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and demonstrating results
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of highly skilled online marketing specialists
- Experience of managing a €1M/year budget (at least) across paid channels
- Deep experience with implementation and optimization of Facebook/Instagram and Google advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics tools. Certification is considered a plus
- Metrics and data driven performance marketer
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work well within cross-functional organizations and has proven experience driving end to end customer programs and working collaboratively with internal and external teams
- BS/ MS in Marketing or related field
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!