At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
Based in Stabio (Switzerland), we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
Do you relish the prospect of keeping our ambitious organisation in stable financial waters? Are you keen on diving into our processes to make sure our business decisions are based on sound financial criteria?
We have a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic & motivated Financial Controller to lead key initiatives in finance that support overall strategic goals and will represent the organization’s progress on strategic goals to external stakeholders.
This role is crucial to the growth of Jobtome business, which is now expanding its presence worldwide.
The ideal candidate will have an ambitious personality, contributing to the further strategic development of our company.
He/she will be in charge of business accounting, incorporating financial targets in our social context, taking on responsibilities in relation to the employees and by providing us tools that are aligned to a modern approach and useful to our constant growth.
He/She will report to the CEO with full responsibility of our Finance and Admin Department.
What you will do
- Providing reports, analysis and insights on the financial performance
- Gather and prepare financial information and other data for senior management; including providing recommendations and suggesting alternative actions through insight
- Contributing to the annual and quarterly forecast, month end closing and variance analysis
- Developing and maintaining standard and ad hoc reports, together with predictive models
- Identifying root cause of performance issues, and ensuring process governance
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- 2 years Controlling/FP&A experience in a multinational environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Result oriented
- Strong financial management, analytic and strategic skills
- Team working attitude
- Degree in Economics or related ones
- Fluency in English
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to be part of a socially useful project in a fun and stimulating work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Discounts on train tickets
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!