At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
Placed in Stabio (CH), we are one of the fastest growing company in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer. You will have the possibility of working on cross-team projects aimed at the restyling of our website, with the final goal of providing our users with the best online job search experience ever.
Your daily activities will be:
- Write well-structured, maintainable, idiomatic code with good documentation
- Collaborate with multiple teams, including designers and product managers, in order to quickly deliver new features
- Design the Frontend architecture of the new Jobtome products, with or without frameworks (e.g. AngularJs, ReactJs, VueJs etc)
- Convert static design into fast, animated and pixel perfect interfaces
- Coding a new component based Design Language System
- Good Knowledge of a version control system (e.g. Git)
- Good Knowledge of ES2016+
- Good Knowledge of testing frameworks and automation testing strategies
- Previous experience in web performance optimization
- 2+ year experience in developing digital web features for startups and/or digital web agencies
- Private or public portfolio
- Good Knowledge of User centered design principles
- Good Knowledge of Node.js/MongoDB
- Good Knowledge of PHP, Symfony, MySQL
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!