At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
Placed in Stabio (CH), we are one of the fastest growing company in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
What you will do
As a Data Engineer you will collaborate with other experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new solutions, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results.
- Create and mantain data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Perform accurate data mining and extraction from the relevant structured and unstructured sources to support the development and shaping of new and existing data solutions
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Golang, C++, Scala, etc
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
- Tech Friday!
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!