At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join in our team in Stabio (CH).
What you will do
As a Data Engineer you will join the Data Team and collaborate with other experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new solutions, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results.
- Design and maintain highly-scalable and reliable data pipelines to consume, integrate and analyze large volumes of data from different sources (both batch and near-real-time) to support the fast-growing needs of our business
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Perform accurate data mining and extraction from the relevant structured and unstructured sources to support the development and shaping of new and existing data solutions
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Build and experiment with different tools and technology. Share learnings with the team
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Golang, C++, Scala, etc
- Experience with cloud infrastructure/platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) a plus
- Experience in the development of machine learning and statistical data models a plus
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
- Tech Friday!
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!