At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talent to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
What you will do
Data drives every decision, at Jobtome: data analysts work all across the organization to support our business strategies and identify improvement opportunities.
As a data scientist, you leverage your scientific and analytical approach and apply your expertise in data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how users and customers behave and interact with our core/business products.
Proud member of the Data team, your task is not limited to crunching the numbers: you work with Engineers, Product Managers, and Marketing teams to improve Jobtome processes and outcomes according to your findings.
You actively contribute to the whole data lifecycle, from data collection (what) to the generation of insights (why), to the set up of experiments and features that drive change (act).
You always search for new ways to improve things and work collaboratively with the team to enhance performance. You strongly believe in iterative change, experimenting with new approaches, learning and improving to move forward quickly.
You are also able to explain your work to your colleagues, at any level, and understand and prioritize business needs.
Who you are
- You have experience in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques on large datasets and know how to conduct descriptive and predictive analysis ( expertise in digital marketing domain a strong plus).
- You have excellent coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (R, Python, Scala). You feel confident in working with libraries such as Pandas, sci-kit learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, Spotfire, etc.) and/or data visualization libraries (ggplot, mathplotlib, seaborn, etc.).
- You have some degree of experience with cloud computing architectures, preferably with an understanding of Google’s Cloud Platform
- You have developed solid application development practices and are confident with Git version control.
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
- Tech Friday!
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!