At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talent to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join us in Stabio (CH).
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful execution of user engagements and other key activities.
You will facilitate and coordinate all necessary activity to move from idea to project kick-off and delivery; working collaboratively with engineering functions to project manage deliverables and track resource utilization across projects.
This is a critical position that requires effective planning, teamwork, collaboration and superior managerial skills to develop and implement solutions that meet the needs of Jobtome and our customers.
What you will do
- Managing mapping resource to project delivery and providing all the necessary details for resource assignments during project establishment
- For all projects in development, track project status and human resource allocation to create transparency and visibility to roadmap delivery including progress and risks
- With every initiative, coordinate across departments to make sure that all teams are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Improving communication and documentation across all internal teams
- Effectively provide updates to stakeholders of key issues that may impact project completion, budget or other results
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner and budget and resource management experience.
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail
- A strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to engineers, and the rest of the business.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!