At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right job”. With 20 million monthly users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find a new job.
Based in Stabio (Switzerland), we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas into our team.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of activities that are considered strategic to the success of our business. He/she will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive analysis, bring features and products to market, and develop and grow user experience and business opportunities. He/she will be responsible for gathering, structuring, and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive optimization of Jobtome initiatives.
What you will do
- Prepare charts, graphs, diagrams and executive dashboards to assist in planning, execution and analysis of the channel activities with different data visualization tools;
- Be the expert at uncovering conversion problems and opportunities within each funnel;
- Work to understand and clarify the business impact of projects from the beginning and establishes means to measure impacts;
- Recommending improvements and new solutions to be implemented in your domain;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different functional areas to achieve common goals;
- Producing excellent documentation including ‘as-is’ and ‘to be’ functional diagrams, technical architecture and interface analysis;
- Following the digital tools implementation, all website tracking e tagging, and debugger analytics;
- Document topic level learnings into common knowledge base;
- Provide relevant analytics and systems training to teams where relevant.
Who you are
- Seniority equal to 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Degree in Business and/or Economics;
- Demonstrated ability in classical statistics/probability and time series analysis;
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and Excel;
- Experience in identifying and documenting functional requirements;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and proven ability to learn quickly;
- Knowledge and understanding of the digital environment and web analytics tools (GA, tracking platforms) would be highly appreciated;
- Preferable experience working in Agile software development and in multicultural environments.
- Competitive compensation;
- The opportunity to do a socially useful job in a fun workplace and to help every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job;
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses;
- Discounts on train tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries;
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome;
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism;
- Company sponsored dinners;
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas;
- Free drinks and snacks in our lounge.
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!