At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talent to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
We are looking for a Programmatic Manager to join us in Stabio (CH).
What you will do
As a Programmatic Manager you will join our Monetization Team, playing a critical role in maximizing revenue across Jobtome.com through programmatic channels and generating learnings for future implementations based on the analysis of performance values.
Working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Acquisition Team, Tech and Product Department, the Programmatic Manager will oversee the development, implementation, and optimization of programmatic strategies and initiatives.
You will build productive working relationships with internal teams and technology partners as well as manage the day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory (including rules, block lists, price floors).
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, as well as experience in ad technology, ad operations, and programmatic yield management.
Who you are
- 2+ years programmatic/Adtech experience or technical account management.
- Solid understanding of digital systems including: Ad Manager, AfS, Adsense, Header Bidding, ad serves and SSPs, ads.tx, etc.
- Proven experience managing digital advertising campaigns across both direct and programmatic channels.
- First class attention to details; analytical and organisational skills in order to make data-driven recommendations.
- Self-starter and quick learner. Excellent problem solver.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Share high interests in digital trends and news.
- Fluent English skills (both written and spoken).
- Proven experience working with Excel, Powerpoint.
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!