At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
In order to give a boost to our growth, we are enlarging our Engineering team and we are looking for a Software Engineer.
As Software Engineer, you’re going to work for Jobtome website, with a focus on technical and functional features.
You’ll work at 360 grades on all your projects, using your problem solving and your creativity!
What you will do
- Manage all projects (Design + Coding + Test + Packaging + Delivery)
- Manage and update all our services based on users’ requests and growth needs (We like Challenges!)
- Use your problem solving and your creativity to experiment different features used every day by millions of people!
You’ll work, according to your project, with Software Engineers Team, Product team and Engineering Manager.
Who you are
Do you also know other frameworks? Join us!
For other projects we also use other technologies as Golang, Scala, Google Adwords and Docker.
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Digilounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!