Head of Data and Insights
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach out our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talents to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
The Head of Data and Insights at Jobtome will be a key role in order to boost our growth and support all the teams.
This person will be responsible for activating, analyzing and optimizing end-to-end customer journey activities across various channels.
The main focus is to help Jobtome in further strengthening its position maximizing the value of our data through capabilities of insight delivery and data-driven solutions.
What you will do
- Directing the company towards reading right data, being the first through analysts to understand trends, risks and opportunities.
- Looking after the project of mapping and visualization of all data.
- Building out a new strategic part of the business focused on data visualization and analytics, commercial portfolio optimization, insights into core performance metrics and automating executive and board reporting packs. Closely working with the product and sales teams to turn insights into products and revenue growth opportunities.
- Building and managing an autonomous and a proactive Machine Learning and Big Data analytics team to enable execution in line with Jobtome’s vision.
- Work with the different teams to understand and develop analytical requirements, developing dashboards and training users to enable ‘self-self’ analytics, with the goal of empowering, dynamic scaling, and prevention.
- Gathering in house and external data sets relevant to the payments industry to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to produce business, user and product insights into clear, accessible, actionable insights to management as well as external clients.
- Implementing from bottom up the processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets on basis of full automation and streamlining of the processes to maximize integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Working closely with strategy teams to embed and advance key planning tools.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to engage and consult senior clients and lead in new business pitches.
Who you are
- BA/BS in Statistics, Finance, Physics, Mathematics or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in an Analytical related role.
- Experience working in statistical analysis (e.g. as an analyst, data scientist, or similar)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and primary web KPIs
- Metrics and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job, making them happy and gratified.
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
We are not going to tell you that we have the most amazing, breathtaking and beautiful office, with an internal library, ping-pong and a wide relax area… obviously we have it, but you will appreciate more people and challenges you’ll be working with!
We are not going to tell you that we are the most famous job search engine… we are still working on it and that’s exactly what we’ll become!
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of something challenging!