Digital Product Manager
At Jobtome we connect millions of jobseekers and companies worldwide in order to reach our mission: “Helping people get the right jobs and employers find the right employees”.
With 20 million users and more than 9 million monthly job offers, we want to transform the way people search and find work.
We truly believe in our mission and for this reason we are always seeking for the best talent to join our company and bring new sparkling ideas in our team.
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager to join us in Stabio (CH).
As a Jobtome Product Manager, you will be able to make decisions, manage our strategic product roadmap and have an excellent ability to analyze market and user research insights. You must be strategic as well as eager to roll up your sleeves: you'll work side by side with our revenue, product, engineering and data teams in order to obtain the highest focus on more impact solutions for business and users, always ensuring scalability and sustainability.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, a curious and creative personality, and will be focused on the impact on business metrics.
Be ready to spend your time building relationships with our users, digging into our analytics, working with cross-functional stakeholders, and making sure that no job goes un-done.
What you will do
- Plan, build, and launch high quality product experiences that improve our ability to acquire and convert new job seekers
- Manage and build credibility with key stakeholders in Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- Use that data analysis to define product vision and future direction by generating new product and feature ideas that will impact the business
- Be an internal advocate, educator, and communicator about the products you own, including storytelling around the technical aspects and business impact of those products and product features
- Own and manage the product features backlog, mvp testing and production prioritization, planning and resource allocation, A/B test and define product roll-out strategy
- Propose new focus, solutions, features and investments needs based on data-driven analysis and business impact metrics
- Monitoring market trends and competition and regularly share insights with key stakeholders
Who you are
- At least 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in startups or digital companies
- Ability to use data to make product decisions, set priorities and measure success
- Experience with A/B testing, User research, Lean and Agile methodology
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing projects based on the team’s core metrics
- Previous experience in managing cross functional team of at least 5 people
- Competitive compensation
- The opportunity to do a job that is socially useful in a fun workplace and helping every month thousands of people worldwide get the right job
- Free daily skipasses, cinema tickets, beach resorts entries
- All-expense-paid trip to celebrate your 3 years in Jobtome
- Up to 3 days of volunteerism
- Flexible working hours
- Company sponsored dinners
- PlayStation games, fierce ping-pong competitions and relax areas
- Free drinks and snacks in our Lounge
- Budget for books/magazines/online courses
- Discounts on train tickets
More about us
Find out more about us and our innovative way of working on our website http://weare.jobtome.com and on our Instagram profile https://www.instagram.com/lifeatjobtome/
Would you like to help millions of people find their perfect job? Join us and be part of our exciting challenge!